Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Interim Podiatry Clinical and Quality Lead to work full-time based in Sutton.
The pay rate for this locum Band 8a Interim Podiatry Clinical and Quality Lead role is £32.13 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
- Professionally lead a team of highly skilled podiatrists working in the community setting
- Work with Team leaders and the Operational Manager to support integrated working of all podiatrists to ensure pathways of care deliver high quality podiatric outcomes
- Lead on the development of clinical skills and professional competencies across the service
- Lead on research activity for the service and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including, Higher Education Institutions, as appropriate
- Strengthen links and clinical pathways across the musculoskeletal framework
- Support the delivery of podiatry services as determined by SLA's and contracts
- Ensure at least 50% of your working time is clinical
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current BSc Podiatry/HCPC registration
- Recent experience working as a Podiatrist in the UK
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.