Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an ICU Nurse to work part-time in London. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum ICU Nurse job is £22 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 5-month contract.
- We are currently seeking Qualified Nurses to assist with the shift pressures for ULCH in ICU
- The shifts would need to be worked on an ad hoc/ flexible meaning they can be catered around any current commitments you may have ranging from anywhere between 2-5 shifts per week.
- Rates ranging from -
- Days - £22.37
- Saturdays and Nights - £25.99
- Sundays and Bank holidays - £31.10
Requirements of ICU Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- A degree or equivalent within Nursing
- UK Nursing experience
This ICU Nurse job is advertised by Chloe Martin; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.