Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 2 Histology Medical Lab Assistant to work full-time based in Derby.
The pay rate for this locum Histology Medical Lab Assistant job is £12 - £13 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Histology Medical Lab Assistant:
- HCPC registered
- Must have a relevant qualification in biomedical science or alternative qualification
- Histology and NHS hospital experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive biomedical science knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Histology Medical Lab Assistant job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.