Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist to work full-time within a Learning Disabilities Team based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- To deliver a Clinical Psychology service commensurate with a Post Graduate Doctoral level of training.
- Ensure the systematic provision of a high quality specialist psychology service focussing on learning disabilities.
- To supervise and support the psychological assessment and therapy provided by other psychologists and others who provide psychologically based care and treatment.
- Work autonomously within professional guidelines and exercise responsibility for the systematic governance of psychological practice within the Service.
- Utilise research skills for audit, policy and service development as well as for research. To propose and implement policy changes within the Service and the broader multidisciplinary team.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- To have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.