Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker to work Full-time or part-time/adhoc work in Diss.
The pay rate for this locum Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker job is £12 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. This work is outside IR35 and you can book however suits you best.
This service is part of a care pathway in Norfolk and Suffolk, which together has a total of 97 beds in four linked specialised hospitals/units.
- St John's House, Bure Ward - 11 beds (female only)
- St John's House, Waveney Ward - 6 beds (female only)
- Burston House, Kestrel Ward, Rectory Ward and Eagle Ward - 31 beds (male only)
- St John's House, Walsham Ward - 16 beds (male only)
- St John's House, Redgrave Ward - 16 beds (female only)
Community locked rehabilitation
- Lombard House - 9 beds (male only)
- Richmond House - 8 beds (female only)
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker:
- Recent experience within a similar role
- Mental Health experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.