Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Group Manager to work full-time within a Family Support and Protection Team based in Horsham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Group Manager job is £50,379 - £53,356 per annum.
- As postholder of this role you will have management responsibility for 3-5 practice teams, directly line-managing Practice Managers and an Advanced Practitioner.
- As a Group Manager, you will lead on the service improvement and provide a supportive safe base for staff, focussing on the needs and aspirations of our children.
- Our Family Support and Protection Service plays a key role in child protection, court work, child in need cases and safety planning for children.
- Regular group supervision, access to research communities including Research in Practice and Community Care Inform.
- Flexible and mobile working opportunities, a minimum of 5 days CPD per year and access to excellent further learning and development opportunities.
Requirements of the Group Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- A minimum 2 years' experience within Children's Services
- You will have an ability to evidence a strong grip on performance and improvement to provide support, development and trust with your team.
- You will also need strong knowledge of Child Protection Planning and Care proceedings.
This Group Manager job is advertised by Neil Clements; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.