Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated General Radiographer to work full-time in Gloucester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Radiographer job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. You will be working Monday - Friday.
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Previous Radiography experience
- Experience doing General X-rays and theatres
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Radiographer job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.