Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for a family intervention key worker to work in Southwark on a full time basis.
The pay rate for this role is £23 (Assignment rate) per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
- On occasion able to work after 5pm to respond to crisis needs of families if required for which TOIL is granted.
- Must be able to carry out face to face work in accordance with PHE and local arrangements for contact in family homes and other community environments.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This family intervention key worker job is advertised by Kelly Page; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.