Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Educational Psychologist to fill a full-time role in Berkshire.
The pay rate for this psychologist job is £523.32 per day (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- The role is to become a Link EP for a group fo schools ( secondary and its feeder primary schools. The EP wil be required to provide statutory and non-statutory assessements and interventions for children and young people attending Wokingham schools or placed by WBC outside the borough.
- To contribute to the work of the Educational Psychology Service in the provision of psychological services and advice to children, young people and their families.
- To support the Local Authority in its duty to provide appropriate services for children and young people, in accordance with current legislation.
- The post will require the establishment of partnership relationships within and across neighbourhoods and settings, as well as with Health Service colleagues and other stakeholders, in order to provide safe, consistent high quality services for the children, young people and their families.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- HCPC registration as a psychologist
- Experience of working as a Educational Psychologist
This Psychologist vacancy is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.