Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 Dietitians to fill a locum full-time role (37.5 hours per week) based in Harrow, within the Paediatric Home Enteral Feeding Team.
The pay rates for these locum Dietitian jobs are £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts.
- Flexible working mainly on Mondays and Fridays
- 08:00 am – 16:00 pm
- Plan, lead and deliver the specialist clinical dietetic service to all paediatric patients requiring home enteral nutrition in Harrow
- Carry out home visits and school clinics within Harrow
- Work with other members of the MDT to provide high quality care and manage safeguarding concerns
- Attend a monthly nutrition clinic joint with the Gastroenterology Paediatrician at Northwick Park Hospital
- Provide theoretical and practical training, teaching and professional development support for dietitians, student dietitians, medical and nursing staff, and allied health professionals in the specialist dietetic area
Requirements of the Dietitians:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Dietitian jobs are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.