Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6/7 Paediatric Dietitian to work based in Birmingham.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Dietitian job is £25.04-£30 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Responsible for the highly specialist clinical assessment and ongoing dietetic management of children with a number of different clinical conditions within a community setting
- Working with service users with conditions that include complex permanent disabilities, multiple pathologies, life-limiting conditions and challenging behaviours
- Provide a high quality evidence based service to children with complex disabilities, life-limiting conditions and challenging behaviours
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.