Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Wrexham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this Dietitian job is £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a contract lasting until 23/05/2021.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietetics knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
- 2 years' experience
- Working in the UK as a Dietitian rxperience
- Experience of working with adults as a Dietitian
- Hospital wards experience working as a Dietitian
- Experience in an ITU would be desirable
- undertaking Dietetic outpatient clinics experience desirable
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.