Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Dietitian Assistant to work full-time within an In-patient rehabilitation service based in Kensington. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £15 - £18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- You will be working closely with the Lead dietician as well as members of the wider MDT including nursing staff, nursing assistants, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists, doctors and other key members of the MDT to support the patients' experience and care.
- Administrative tasks such as writing clinical summary's
- Undertaking basic nutritional screening and reviews
- Providing basic dietary advice
- Checking food record charts
- Completing food diary/menu analysis
- Monitoring weights
- Supporting with stock management.
- Supporting the Dietician with the management of the ongoing caseload
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- 2 years experience
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.