Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Critical Care Dietitian to work full-time based in Hammersmith. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of dietetics and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Dietitian job is £31 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a contract until February. You will be working 37.5 hours per week, likely 8am-4pm.
Requirements of the Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- 2 years experience
- Will ideally have ICU but if they don't have ICU, but other acute skills, the dept will consider basing them at CXH in order for other staff to be released to SMH to help with ICU cover.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Dietitian job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.