Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a permanent role for a Dialectical/Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work full-time based in Brighton.
The pay rate for this permanent Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is £38,000-50,000 per annum (pro-rata).
- Develop and deliver individualised person-centred care plans within a one-to-one and group setting
- Implement a range of psychological interventions, provide risk assessments and specialist psychological advice and guidance
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Work from home/Flexible working opportunities
- Clinical Supervision
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check and much more
Requirements of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapist:
- Postgraduate qualification (or equivalent) in CBT
- Accreditation with an appropriate professional body such as BPS, BACP, BABCP, UKCP or HCPC
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and its implications for clinical practice
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role/setting
This Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.