Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Harrow for a Deputy Team Manager to work within a First Response Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Social Work Practice in Children's Services and be registered with the Social Work England.
As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £44,759 - £46,639 per annum.
- To deputise for the Team Manager as and when necessary and to assist in the execution of all managerial functions relating to the smooth running of the social care teams in Targeted Support.
- To assist Team Managers in supervising and supporting Social Care staff, to provide a range of family support services for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and where directed by the court those subject to private care proceedings.
- To oversee and quality assure complex Parenting Assessments requested by social care teams.
- To develop specialist areas of expertise as required, for example - early permanency, family justice reforms, early help and safeguarding. Multi-agency working and evidence based social work.
Requirements of the Deputy Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
This Deputy Team Manager job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.