Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a DAAT Auditor to work full-time based in Northampton.
The pay rate for this locum DAAT Auditor job is £40.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
Requirements of the DAAT Auditor:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Experienced Auditor
- Be able and confident in making recommendations, report writing, identify actions and presenting findings
- Knowledge of legislation, and experience of working with CSE
- Line management experience and experience of supervising Social Workers
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- A free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This DAT Auditor job is advertised by Tom Loomes; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.