Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Salisbury for a CT/MRI Radiographer.
The pay rate for this locum CT/MRI Radiographer job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
The postholder will be expected to work a minimum of 3 long days a week however the department is flexible.
Requirements of the CT/MRI Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Postgraduate radiography experience
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
- Trained and experienced in CT
- Colonography or with Siemens and/or GE MRI experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel island
This CT/MRI Radiographer job is advertised by Ben Cox; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.