Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 7 CT Radiographer to work based in Kendal.
The pay rate for this locum CT Radiographer job is £29.18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- 3 x 12.5 hour shifts per week.
- Optional night shift rotation.
- Day shifts: 07:30-20:30 Monday-Friday.
- Use GE scanners, GE Revolution Frontier, and GE 64 slice scanners to carry out work.
Requirements of the CT Radiographer:
- HCPC registration.
- At least two years post graduate Radiography experience.
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography.
- Experience on a GE scanner is desirable but not essential.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive radiography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 CT Radiographer job is advertised by Molly Linge; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.