Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Crisis Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Chapel-En-Le-Frith.
The pay rate for this Crisis Mental Health Nurse job is £25.50 - £38.30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Day shifts: £25.50 per hour.
- Night/Saturday shifts: £32.10 per hour.
- Sunday/Bank Holiday shifts: £38.30 per hour.
Requirements of the Crisis Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- NMC registration and a valid live pin.
- Prior crisis experience.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Crisis Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.