Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Criminal Justice Worker to work full-time in Worcester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Criminal Justice Worker job is £16 (Assignment rate) per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
- To provide a high-quality service to offenders who have a history of substance misuse related problems by engaging with them in a custodial and community setting.
- Provide relevant interventions based upon appropriate assessment or need and provide all relevant services in line with agreed targets and objectives.
- Provide advice, advocacy and support to clients who have a history of problematic substance use.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a similar Substance Misuse role
- Experience with substance misuse clients
- Experience in Criminal Justice
This Substance Misuse Criminal Justice Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.