Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a Rapid Intervention Treatment Team in Lancaster. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £25 - £42 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The shifts are:
- 37.5 hours per week
- 8am-4pm or 12pm-8pm over 7 days
- Would accept 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience in community mental health desired, preferably 2 years post-qualifying experience
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Community experience
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.