Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Scunthorpe, within the Integrated Recovery Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide a comprehensive Community Mental Health Nursing Service across the whole range of adult clients aged 18 + experiencing mental ill-health
- Assessment of need and risk
- Planning, delivery and review of care
- Recruitment, supervision and deployment of staff
- Advice, training and induction and mentorship of learners
- Audit, research and service monitoring
- Ordering, storage, monitoring and administration of medication
- Maintain health records in line with policy and procedure
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.