Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Chorley, within the Adult's Community Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.32 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
There may be some aspects of extended hours at bank holidays and weekends due to current Covid-19 pandemic.
- Mental Health Act assessments
- Manage funding applications
- Manage duty 2/3 days a week in the team
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Knowledge of CPA approach
- Ability to manage all aspects of paperwork linked to service user care and treatment
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.