Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within an Adults Recovery Team based in South Sheffield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum CPN role is £24 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will provide MH support to people with complex MH issues in the Community.
- If successful, you will provide depot injections.
- Carry a manageable caseload of service users and contribute to the duty rota.
- Support and supervision will be provided including Computer system training for Sheffield's 'Insite' system will be provided.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- 3 years post registration experience - previous experience of working in community mental health setting
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.