Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5/6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work in an Early Intervention Team within a Psychosis Service based in Leeds.
The pay rate for this locum Band 5/6 Community Mental Health Nurse job is £22-27.40 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Work as a member of a multi-disciplinary community based team, providing an effective, flexible, supportive and responsive service to people who are experiencing the initial stages of psychosis
- Carrying out a range of interventions and duties under the direction and supervision of the Service Manager and Team Leaders
- Responsible for case management of a complex client caseload adhering to Care Programme Approach and aspire case management procedures
- Act as a representative of 'aspire' and an effective link to other organisations and networks in Leeds and elsewhere
- Provide formal supervision, support and guidance to junior staff members and contribute to education including assessment and supervision of students on placement
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
- Community experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.