Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Dietitian to fill a locum full-time role based in Chingford.
The pay rate for this locum Community Dietitian job is £28 - £29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Supporting general community clinic
- Home visits which can be done virtually
- Supporting general paediatric caseload
Requirements of the Community Dietitian:
- Degree or equivalent within Nutrition and Dietetics
- HCPC registered as a Dietitian
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Dietitian
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive dietary knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Dietitian job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.