Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 3/4 Clinical Trials Coordinator to work based in Orpington.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Trials Coordinator job is £16 - £17 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 12-month contract.
- 08:45 am – 17:15 pm with hour lunch
- Monday – Friday
- Use of different database systems
- Use of Microsoft, Excel and Publisher
- Use of Acribe (dispensing and labelling software)
- Generate reports and monitor KPIs
- Support the Band 7 Pharmacist and Band 5 Pharmacy Technicians in coordinating the administration tasks in clinical trials
- General dispensing of prescriptions (clinical trials and non-clinical trials prescriptions)
- Temperature monitoring and reporting
- Stock check and maintenance
- Stock rotation and management of returns
Requirements of the Clinical Trials Coordinator:
- General administration experience
- Good communication skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work on their own and as a team
- Knowledge of GCP
- Knowledge and/or experience in setting up trials
- Experience in clinical trials roles in pharmacy
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive pharmacy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Trials Coordinator job is advertised by Phil Hanton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.