Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work as Head of Inclusion based in East London.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is paying £45 - £55 per hour (Assignment rate). and is a 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- As a Registered Practitioner Clinical Psychologist, it is expected that the Professional Standards as defined by the HCPC and BPsS are adhered to when carrying out your role.
- Similar experience working as a Clinical Psychologist
- Must have basic knowledge of neuropsychology and working with physical health conditions
- Previous CAMHS experience
- Substantial experience of working with SEND pupils with significant complex and co-morbid SEMH and ASC but additionally all of our pupils have Speech, Language and Communication Needs (SLCN) as a common area of need.
- Experience of leading and managing Clinicians and delivering Clinical Supervision to a range of therapists as part of Peer Supervision.
- Experience of being part of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals covering education, health and care areas.
- Experience of offering assessments, hypothesis' and treatment plans on individual pupils with SEND and delivering these within a 'Team around the Child' approach.
- Expertise in supporting staff teams with positive behavioural interventions and understanding behaviour as a communication, trauma informed practice and attachment and relationship based work.
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.