Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 8a Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS to work full-time based in Kingston.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £39 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Join a multi-disciplinary team at Tier 3 Kingston Camhs.
- Carry out high quality assessments.
- Provide evidence-based treatment.
- Provide supervision to Band 7s/Assistants
- Have an agreed job plan with specified activity and throughput levels.
- Co-ordinate care for those children, young people and families on their caseload.
- Manage risk within team, Directorate and Trust structures.
- Work to relevant professional and ethical guidelines, and within the framework of Directorate and Trust policies and procedures.
- Use screening and outcome measures in clinically meaningful ways to demonstrate treatment effectiveness and seek feedback about user experience.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist
- Relevant qualification
- Recent psychology experience
- CAMHS experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.