Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time in Tooting.
The pay rate for this locum Clinical Psychologist job is £38 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Carry out high quality assessments
- Provide evidence-based treatment
- Have an agreed job plan with specified activity and throughput levels
- Co-ordinate care for those children, young people and families on their caseload
- Manage risk within team, Directorate and Trust structures
- Work to relevant professional and ethical guidelines, and within the framework of Directorate and Trust policies and procedures
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- HCPC registered psychologist,
- Relevant qualification
- Recent experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive psychology knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.