Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7/8a Clinical Psychologist to work full-time within a CAMHS based in Manchester.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £29 - £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an 3-month contract.
- To provide highly specialist psychological assessments of children and young people, based on appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex psychological data from a variety of sources, including psychometric tests, self-report measures, rating scales, structured observations and semi-structured interviews, with children, family members and others involved in the children's care
- To provide appropriate bio-psycho-social formulations, consultation and advice based upon analyses of the range of available psychological information concerning children and their particular situation, relationships and disabilities.
- To exercise responsibility for implementing a range of psychological interventions with young people, their families and carers, adjusting, interpreting and reformulating the psychological models as appropriate on the basis of feedback, monitoring and follow up.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
- Ideally with NHS background
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.