Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Psychologist to work part-time in Nottingham.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Psychologist job is £26,629 per annum.
Requirements of the Clinical Psychologist:
- A postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology recognised by the British Psychological Society
- Additional qualification in Neuropsychology
- Must be registered with the HCPC
- Experience in conducting, interpreting and communicating findings from complex neuropsychological assessments is essential
- Experience in brain injury rehabilitation is essential
- Experience of designing and implementing behaviour programme is desirable
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team is desirable
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.