Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Children’s Social Worker to work in Wakefield, within the MASH Team. The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Undertake screening of Early Help Referrals (sent to the Multi Agency Support Teams - MAST) in line with the thresholds of Needs guidance, to ensure decisions are made in a timely way and that children and families receive the right level of support
- Providing advice to multi-agency professionals and signposting families to alternative support services, where threshold is not met for MAST intervention
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children’s Services
- 2 years PQ experience required
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place after 100 hours of work has been completed
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support with a specialist safeguarding team
- In-house payroll system
- Free digital copy of the Social Work News Magazine
This Social Worker job is advertised by Giorgio Dimuccio; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.