Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Child Exploitation Coordinator to work full-time in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The salary for this permanent Child Exploitation Coordinator role is £40,829 to £45,812 per annum.
- The Child Exploitation Manager will be key to the continued improvement of our response to children who are vulnerable to or at risk of, child exploitation and/or going missing.
- Manage the effective coordination and implementation of relevant policies and procedures for exploited children and/or missing children within the Trust and with Thames Valley Police and partner agencies.
- Ensure that Return Home Interviews for children who have been missing are offered to all children as required and that the information gathered is used to protect individuals and add further insight to the area' problem profile.
- Provide and ensure robust and effective information sharing arrangements are in place.
- Provide specialist advice and support across the children' workforce on appropriate interagency response to child exploitation in accordance with the LSCB procedures.
- Contribute to the identification of unmet local need and address blockages to an effective multi-agency
response and development of services.
- Promote the voices and experiences of children/young people who have been/are exploited
Requirements of the Child Exploitation Coordinator:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Child Exploitation Coordinator job is advertised by Conor Clarke; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.