Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 CAMHS Occupational Therapist to work in Peterborough on a full-time/part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 - £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Involvement in team meetings, reflective groups and staff training
- Acting as Lead Health Professional for Young People residing in secure welfare setting including completion of reports, liaison with local authorities and other health providers
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Provision of evidence based psychosocial interventions to Young People residing in secure welfare setting
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.