Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Practitioner Psychologist to work full-time in Belfast.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £40-£50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
About the role:
- You will work within a specialist multidisciplinary team dedicated to children and young people who are in residential, kinship and foster care.
- The main aim of the service is to promote and enhance the mental health and emotional well-being of young people in care by facilitating and fostering placement stability and primary attachments.
- This aim is achieved by working collaboratively with young people, residential staff, field and fostering social work staff, foster carers and other relevant agencies including CAMHS, Family Centres, Intensive Support Units, Secure Care and the Youth Justice Agency.
- At all times provide a caring service and to treat those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with the Health and Safety Policies and Statutory Regulations.
- Adhere to Equality and Good Relations duties throughout the course of their employment.
- Ensure the ongoing confidence of the public in-service provision.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist
- To have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.