Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 8a Clinical Psychologist to work part-time in Essex within a Stroke Service.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The role requires cover for 3 days per week, one of the days must be a Tuesday. The role requires working 09:00 - 17:00.
- Will undertake broad psychological formulations, individual and group-based psychological therapies and neuropsychological assessments as appropriate, based in psychological theory
- Working closely with the multi-disciplinary team, the Clinical Psychologist will liaise with family, and statutory, voluntary and independent sector agencies across a number of settings offering guidance, systemic interventions and consultation services
- The post holder will be expected to utilise research skills to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of service delivery and take an active role in outcome evaluation in the pain service, and support such endeavours in other long term condition treatments
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential
- Requires a range of specialist skills and competencies in order to deliver highly specialist psychological assessment and treatment of patients with cognitive, psychological, behavioural and physical health difficulties
This Psychologist job is advertised by Dan Potts; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.