Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7 Cognitive Behavioural Therapist to work full-time within an Improving Access to Psychological Therapies Service based in Bury, Greater Manchester.
The pay rate for this locum Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is £27.46 - £28.46 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder will be part of an Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) service. This service provides evidence based psychological therapies for people who are experiencing common mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety disorders (as defined by IAPT).
- The post holder will provide evidence based CBT for the population who have self-referred/been referred into the service.
- The post holder will be able to work with on a 1-1 and within a group setting delivering interventions.
- The post holder will work with people with different cultural backgrounds and ages, using interpreters when necessary and should be committed to equal opportunities.
Requirements of the Cognitive Behavioural Therapist:
- To be eligible for this role, you must be an accredited CBT therapist registered with the BABCP and have recent CBT experience.
- Experience of working in an Improving Access to Psychological Therapies
This Cognitive Behavioural Therapist job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.