Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a dedicated Band 7 Clinical Psychologist to work part-time based in Chertsey, Surrey.
The pay rate for this locum Psychologist job is £29.99 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holder will be professionally supervised by a senior clinical psychologist and Team Leader in addition to receiving specialist group neuropsychology supervision from a clinical neuropsychologist.
- You will have the opportunity to be part of an active group of approximately 18 qualified Clinical Psychologists.
- The service has strong links with the Clinical Psychology Doctoral Training Program at the University of Surrey.
- You will be well supported within the psychology team, where continuing professional development and staff support are highly valued.
Requirements of the Psychologist:
- To be eligible for this role you must be an HCPC registered psychologist, have a relevant qualification and recent experience is essential.
This Clinical Psychologist job is advertised by Ben Stone; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.