Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a role within an Acute Liaison Mental Health Service based in Rushden. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC. Block booking available. Many roles available and vary from days, nights, twilights and long days.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £24.50 - £41.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
- Provide specialist assessment and brief interventions to patients across the Crisis Care Pathway, which prevents admission to ED, or contributes to a smooth and early discharge and/or prevents an admission to a mental health unit.
- Improve the experience of patients with mental health illnesses who receive care in the acute hospital and crisis care pathway.
- Provide specialist mental health perspective to the multi-disciplinary team members regarding assessment, intervention, management and discharge planning.
- To work as a key member of a comprehensive Acute Liaison Mental Health Service within the two general hospitals. Offering a range of interventions throughout the hospitals for patients with a wide range of mental health difficulties, in line with the service operational policy.
- To offer education, opportunistically and on a planned basis, to staff within the general hospitals in order to improve their knowledge and skills of mental health, and reduce the stigma of mental health.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.