Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health / Community Occupational Therapist to work based in Northampton on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24-£24.96 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 12-month contract.
About the role:
- Mental health Assessments, risk assessments and short term intervention as part of the Primary Care Liaison team.
- The team covers GP surgeries providing short term community mental health work.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- A car is required to cover variety of GP surgeries in Northampton
- System 1 training
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.