Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 Occupational Therapist to work in Blackpool on a full-time basis in a mental health adult acute role.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £18.80 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3 -month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Work with adult patients on the ward with severe and enduring mental illness and to identify Occupational therapy goals as part of the overall care plan.
- Conduct Assessments
- Write up assessments and recommend next steps of care.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.