Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Neurology Occupational Therapist to work in Birmingham on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.04 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To be a specialist resource of information for health and social care staff, patients, families, carers and external agencies who may require advice and support and guidance in the management of stroke.
- To transfer individual patients' on-going care to other agencies as appropriate and ensure that the service provided is conducted in a professional, efficient and effective way.
- To meet the service specification objectives and key performance indicators as part of a multi-disciplinary team providing a high quality service.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Community experience and lone working experience
- Experience with Neuro
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.