Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator to work full-time within an Adults Community Mental Health Team based in Sheffield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Care Coordinator job is £24-£25 per hour (assignment rate).
- Acting as a Care Co-ordinator/Lead Professional
- Working within Care Programme Approach
- Comprehensive assessment of new referrals
- Carrying a varied caseload defined by need
- Contributing to a duty system on a rota basis
- Delivering supervision to more junior members of staff
- Contribute to Multidisciplinary service development
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
This Care Coordinator job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.