Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Care Coordinator to work full-time within an Adults Community Treatment Team based in North Tyneside, Newcastle. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Care Coordinator role is £23 - £25 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Care Coordinator:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Experience dealing with Psychosis and Non-Psychosis caseloads
- Episodic/DBT/Therapeutic experience is desirable but not essential
- Deal with caseloads of 25 max and only 1 assessment required a week. No duty cover required.
This Care Coordinator job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.