Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has role’s for Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse’s to work full-time in Norfolk and Suffolk (Bury, Ipswich and Norwich). The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job’s is £19.19 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 1-month contract.
A mix of shifts are available. Early, Lates and long days all available.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Mental Health Nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by The Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.