Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 District/Community Nurse (RGN) to work in Oldbury, on a part-time or full-time contract. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Nurse job is £20 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Weekday rate - £20 (Assignment rate)
- Saturdays/night - £25 (Assignment rate)
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £30 (Assignment rate)
Requirements of the Community Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- NMC registered with valid live pin
- Community experience (essential)
This Community Nurse job is advertised by Zehnn Young; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.