Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5 District Nurse to work full-time in Banbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum District Nurse job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the District Nurse:
- An in-date DBS is required for all roles/work
- RGN qualified
- NMC qualified
- Must have recent Community Nursing experience
- Driver with access to a vehicle
- Good assessment skills
- Be able to work independently
- Experience/Knowledge within: Leg and wound care, Pressure wound care, Undertake injections, Catheters
- Some training to up skill could be made available dependant of length of placements and hours offered.
- Required to work Working up to 37.5hrs per week, shifts 8-4 and 10-6.30.
This District Nurse job is advertised by Ed Stevens; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.