Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work within a MASH Team based in Swindon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Assistant Team Manager job is £38 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
About the role:
- Liaising with Assessment Units and Early Help to promote good decisions and outcomes for children; consistent thresholds and collaborative decision making
- Providing advice and direction to social workers and helping make decisions in complex cases
- Liaising with and coordinating partner agencies
- Supporting Team Manager and Service manager in promoting ongoing practice development
Requirements of the Assistant Team Manager:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- Leadership, management and quality assurance experience.
This Assistant Team Manager job is advertised by Thomas Lancaster; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.